Friday, May 02, 2008

The Incredible Growing Belly

After a slow start to the pregnancy weight gain, I've pulled ahead in my final trimester and have officially gained just as much weight as I did with my first pregnancy. With just over 2 weeks to go, there's not much action to speak of. The head's down and I'm dilated 1 cm. Yup, that's it. I have another appt on Wednesday, so keep your fingers crossed! Last time I went into labour after a pedicure and some deep massaging of the pressure points in my feet. I had one today and no such luck. Anyway, here's a picture of the beloved "bump:"






2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy, Cathy, Neve, Reegan & Ozzy said...

You look amazing Lauren...can't wait to meet the "bump"! I hope he has a name when he arrives...lol.

9:57 p.m.  
Blogger Donna M said...

Quite the little bump! And new hair since the last time I saw you!
I too hope he has a name when he gets here!

12:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home