Thursday, January 01, 2009

Roller Skating

Well that's what Reese likes to call it. The rest of us call it figure skating, and this was Reese's first attempt at it. It was little more than marching on the ice while I held her up, but I'd consider it a success. You've got to start somewhere, right?

She looks pretty steady here, but I must confess, she has her boots on.



Ummmm, is Mom more excited than Reese?




"March, march, march!"



I'll have to remind her to keep her head up next time.



It was my first time on the ice in ten years or more. I have to admit it felt pretty good!

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna M said...

She certainly looks like a figure skater with those dear little skates!

8:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure brings back memories of her mother and her aunt.

Wits

8:54 p.m.  
Blogger A Crafty Mom said...

10 years??? I bet it would come back pretty fast . . . I did an axel a couple years ago - nearly killed me but I did it. Can't wait to see Reese on the podium with a medal :-)

8:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home